Welcome to episode 390! I’ve been enjoying a fun Labor Day weekend with lots of hanging out and crafting. I’m on another hat kick, and I’ve started a fun new mystery gnome-along, plus all those projects I should be working on. And this time I remember to share my souvenirs from Norway. I hope you’ll join me with a cup of your favorite beverage.
- Finished: Vanilla Hat, Briggs & Little Heritage in Green Heather and Brown Heather, plus two more scrappy hats in various yarns.
- In progress: In progress: Crozon by Lisa Chemery, Dream in Color Classy in Bedtime and Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in Clintonville
- In progress: Maema by Megan Nodecker, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Party Time
- In progress: Choose Your Gnome Adventure by Imagined Landscapes, various handspun leftover
- Finished: Hello Yarn Targhee in Poppet (from May 2017!)
- In progress: Kim Dyes Yarn, 75/25 Polwarth/Silk in Red Robin