Welcome to Episode 393. I didn’t get nearly enough knitting done this past week and I feel so behind. However I did finish Miles’ sweater and I’m having fun with the duplicate stitching now. It’s coming out exactly how I imagined. I’m plugging along at another WIP, and I started two new projects (a test knit and a roundy roundy sock for those in between moments). No spinning to speak of – I hope for more next week!
- Starbucks, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- In progress: Crozon by Lisa Chemery, Dream in Color Classy in Bedtime and Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in Clintonville
- In progress: Maema by Megan Nodecker, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Party Time
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, Little Yellow Uke Sonata in Place for Us
- In progress: Test knit for Miss Babs in Killington in Sangria