Welcome to Episode 396. This week I have a couple small finishes and one new cast on. I’ve been doing a little procrastiknitting so there’s a new hat to share. Otherwise I’m sipping tea and enjoying a rainy fall day in the Midwest. Won’t you join me?
- Harney & Sons, Heirloom Bartlett Pear
- Finished: Vanilla Socks, Little Yellow Uke Sonata in Somewhere
- Finished: Broken Rib Hat (no pattern), Cloudborn Fibers Wool Bulky Twist in Slate
- In progress: Snow Mantra Shawl by Svetlana Gordon, Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Plus and Luxe Blank
- In progress: Gritty Knits 100% Superwash Merino in Kaleidoscope
- On deck: Hello Yarn South American Wool Blend in Tooth and Claw