Welcome to episode 443! Today I have some knitting and spinning to share with you. I also have two copies of Ashleigh Wempe’s newest book, Mosaic Knitting Workshop. I’ll be reviewing the book, and I’ve got a copy to give away. Tune in to learn the question I ask and leave your answer in the comments on this YouTube video for a chance to win. I’ll ship anywhere!
A few weeks ago my former employer, Stitchcraft Marketing, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing Ashleigh Wempe’s Mosaic Knitting Workshop. I was interested in the designs in this book, and I also knew I’d love to give a copy away to viewers of the podcast. Ashleigh was generous and sent me two copies (one for me and one for a giveaway).
Check out the YouTube video above for my review and instructions on how to enter the giveway. Respond to the prompt over on the YouTube video to be entered for a chance to win a copy of this fun book! (I really love the Dancing Aspens Scarf!)
- Friday Afternoon Tea, Black Cat
- Finished: Wee Pumpkins by Susan Rainey (free pattern on Ravelry), leftover handspun
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, New Garden Yarns Backyard Garden Winter Set
- In progress: Antique Flora by Wool & Pine, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Teal and Teal Spatter
- In progress: Applesauce by Norichan Knits, Treasure Goddess Treasured Yak Toes in Song of the Sirens and From the Depths She Rose
- Finished: Knitty & Color, Superwash Merino
- In progress: Koomasee Fibers, Falkland
A special thank you to Stitchcraft Marketing and Ashleigh Wempe who sent me 2 copies of Mosaic Knitting Workshop (retail: $49.98) for free. I received no other compensation for this review. All opinions and photos are my own.