Welcome to episode 442! This past week was busy and I was away from home with not much knitting time. However I have two needle adjacent projects, a spin in progress, and a finished sewing project – a jelly roll rug! Thanks for joining me.
- Cameron’s Coffee – Vanilla Hazelnut Cold Brew Blend
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, New Garden Yarns Backyard Garden Winter Set
- On deck: Antique Flora by Wool & Pine, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Teal and Teal Spatter
- Pattern: Jelly Roll Rug by RJ Designs
- Fabric: Wilmington Amethyst Royale 40 Karat Gems
- Tutorials: How to Make a Jelly Roll Rug with Jenny Doan and a virtual class from Uniquely Mateo
- In progress: Knitty & Color, Superwash Merino