Hello and welcome to episode 458! We’ve had an influx of new subscribers so I spend a little extra time this episode on introductions. I’ve also got knitting, spinning and even a bit of sewing to share! Grab a tasty beverage and let’s chat.
- Tea Runners, Organic Bliss
- Finished: Easy Twisted Rib Mittens by Heather Walpole, leftover Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere
- In progress: Anne of Green Cables by Sarah Schira, Yarn Love Amy March DK in Conifer
- In progress: Snowberry Mittens by Kalurah Hudson, Malabrigo Rios in Reflecting Pool and Apothefaery Fabrications Halo Lace in Deep Teal
- In progress: Into the Whirled Grey Corriedale in Rhinebeck
- Pillowcases using the “burrito” method – Missouri Star Quilt Co., Misty Doan, Learn How to Make an Adorable Big Brother/Big Sister Pillowcase