Thank you for joining me for my first episode. If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello or if you have questions or comments!
- The Tea: Blackberry from TeaGschwendner & Green (review here)
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Wearing: Terrain by Janina Kallio, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Jaunty colorway
- On the needles: Little Sister’s Dress by Tara Froseth Design, Knitpicks Stroll in Blue Topaz
- Casting on: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Casting on: Plain socks on a sock blank that I dyed.
- Casting on: Legwarmies by Alana Dakos, Knitpicks Felici (discontinued) in Splash
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre Spelsau, available in my shop
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine, available in my shop
- Spinning: Hello Yarn, Merino/Silk, Sinister Gray Mists
- On deck: Prairie House Fibers in “hot hues”
- On deck: Re-plying Scrappies
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 1”
Really enjoyed your podcast! Can’t wait to see the socks from the sock blank. Look forward to the next episode.
Thank you so much!!! <3 I can't wait either.
Super fun! Do talk about your wheel with us at some point. And sit just a little bit further back from the camera so your head isn’t cut off 🙂 If you wear a hand knit hat, we’ll want to see it!
Thanks for your comments and I will talk about my wheel on the next episode!
I watch many, many podcasts, so it’s hard to add another to my available time, but yours looks really promising!
Loved your cowl. Loved hearing about your spinning and dying. Really good to hear another experience of finding your groove in spinning, as I too have found it can take a while!
Keep up the good work, and I hope you publish to ITunes before too long. I’m a DownCast user, as my streaming speed isn’t the greatest.
See you next week!
Daisyknits on Rav
Thanks so much for watching and for your kind comments! I will look into iTunes in the next few weeks.
SO THAT is what a sock blank is!!!
This was so wonderful it actually got me to knit again while I watched. More, more more, please.
YAY! I’m about ready to upload the next episode.
Hello! I’m Jacqueline and I heard about your podcast from the Stitch Addiction podcast. And so I decided to check it out. I am really enjoying your podcast and you are a natural! All the best and I especially love the handspun you have. Gorgeous! Keep up the great work.
Thanks for checking out the podcast and all of your kind words!
I arrived via Stitch Addiction also and am so glad I did.
I enjoyed the podcast very much and am looking forward to catching up with the second episode.
Thank you so much and welcome! I hope to “see” you again.