Welcome back for my fourth episode and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- Chosen Path by Chrissy Prange, in Hedgehog Fibers Merino Bamboo Silk in the colorway Wish
- The Tea: The Republic of Tea, Strawberry Basil Iced Green Tea
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Off the needles: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Picking up WIPS: Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks (treasuregoddess) in Wollmeise in various colorways
- Picking up WIPS: Mini Mittens for the craft show using the Scrappies yarn I re-plied.
- On deck: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky
- Bags: Slipped Stitch Studios
- Spun: Two if by Hand Mixed BFL in Roxy
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland Silk in Promenade
- On deck: Two if by Hand, BFL Silk in Explosion
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 4, Back on Track”
As always, this podcast was very enjoyable!
I made a list for you:
1. MAGIC KNOT. Then you don’t have to worry about weaving in anything, especially with double knit. You don’t even have to trim the ends.
2. Nice project bag! The first one you showed (but didn’t talk about).
3. Seaming is scary business.
4. Mittens are amazing.
5. Who’s the guy holding the door? Need to introduce him.
6. TIBH = GORGEOUS.
7. Can’t wait for the next episode!
Thank you for your notes! I’ll try to address some of them in the next ep. 😉