Welcome back for to Episode 6 and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: David’s Tea Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- 100% Silk scarf/cowl from Navi Knits
- In progress: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky; Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist
- In progress: Sugarplums Blanket by Danielle Chalson, Madelinetosh Sport in Night Blooms
- In Progress: Dripping Fiber Studios, Merino/Cashmere and Merino/Cashmere/Nylon braids, Maypole and Metista-Cotillion
One thought on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 6, Fall means KNIT ALL THE THINGS!”
Socks are amazing!
LOVE THE YARN!!!!!