Welcome back to Episode 10 and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: Pumpkin Spice from The Republic of Tea
- The Mug: Sheep Mug from Greenbridge Pottery
- Nella Paul: Pattern mashup of Wanda Nell by Jennifer Hagan and Paulie by Isabell Kraemer, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Twice-Stabbed Lady Beetle and Faithful Beauty
- Finished: Earflap Hat by Jane Richmond, my handspun yarn
- Finished: Aviatrix by Justine Turner, Huckleberry Knits Cascara MCN Worsted in the Lady Mary Colorway
- Work in Progress: Vanilla socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in La Duree Macaroons
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Casting on: I Heart Cables hat by Justyna Lorkowska, Lion Brand 100% Superwash Merino in Spring Leaf
- Finished: Skein, Australian Merino in Meadow
- In Progress: Bee Mice Elf, Superwash Merino in Chilly Penguin
- On Deck: Southern Cross Fibre, S. African Superfine Merino in Heartland
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 10, Baseball means knitting.”
Yes – please start a Ravelry group. It’s much easier for me to watch favorite podcasts when I have that group on Ravelry and I just move from podcast to podcast.
I enjoy your podcast. I’m an avid tea drinker and knitter – no spinning. I have too many handcrafts and supplies to start one more vice.
Penny aka: siberiancat
Thanks so much for your feedback and for spending time with me. I think I’m going to start a Ravelry group in the next couple of weeks.