Welcome back to Episode 17 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a holiday tea, finish up my Christmas knits and talk about spinning and how I learned to spin.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Mug from Sam of Come Knit With Us
- Tea from Liz, Almond Sugar Cookie from Tea Time Scottsdale
- Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Finished: Felted Clogs by Fiber Trends, Valley Yarns Northhampton in Merlot Heather and Dark Green Heather
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Colorblock Scarf (my own design) in Woolfolk Far in Dove Gray, Sky Gray and Raven
- On Deck: Christmas Tree Skirt and Socks
- Finished: Chestnut Cherry (my own dyeing)
- On Deck: Sweet Georgia Superwash Merino in Fondant
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!