Welcome back to Episode 23 and welcome to new viewers. Today I show all the cozies I have knitted, my progress on the Leftovers Cowl, a recent spin and some bonus footage of my spinning wheel.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Climbing Vines Pullover by Joelle Meier Rioux, Queensland Kathmandu Aran (discontinued)
- Finished: Tea cozy, a mishmash of Ribbed & Ruffled Tea Cozies by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas and Tea Mitten by Elisabeth Kleven, Noro Silk Garden
- Finished: Handspun Hottie by Laurie Claire, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- On deck: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Finished: Cloudlover Fibers, Falkland in Concord
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, BFL, After the Rains
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 23, Cozy ALL THE THINGS”
Enjoy all your podcasts very much, but this one with the spinning part even more. Very interesting to see how that goes. (Please excuse my English if it’s not entirely faultless; I’m from the Netherlands and only just recently discovered your blog!) :o)!!
Thank you so much for watching and I’m glad you’re enjoying it!