Welcome back to Episode 23 and welcome to new viewers. Today I show all the cozies I have knitted, my progress on the Leftovers Cowl, a recent spin and some bonus footage of my spinning wheel.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- Climbing Vines Pullover by Joelle Meier Rioux, Queensland Kathmandu Aran (discontinued)
- Finished: Tea cozy, a mishmash of Ribbed & Ruffled Tea Cozies by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas and Tea Mitten by Elisabeth Kleven, Noro Silk Garden
- Finished: Handspun Hottie by Laurie Claire, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- On deck: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Finished: Cloudlover Fibers, Falkland in Concord
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, BFL, After the Rains
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!