Welcome back to Episode 25 and welcome to new viewers. Today I show my ongoing works in progress and my latest spin – this one’s squishy!
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- The Mug: Mug purchased from Tamarack Artisan Center, West Virginia; designed and made by Linn Pottery, Wheeling, West Virginia
- The Tea: Tea Time Scottsdale, Santa’s Cookie
- Stitch Marker necklace by the fabulous Kathy Canuel. Get yours here.
- Faraway, So Close by Carina Spencer, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Targhee, Bracken & Gorse
- On deck: Fondant Fiber, Superwash Merino, Not T’aday Satan
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!