Welcome back to Episode 25 and welcome to new viewers. Today I show my ongoing works in progress and my latest spin – this one’s squishy!
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Mug: Mug purchased from Tamarack Artisan Center, West Virginia; designed and made by Linn Pottery, Wheeling, West Virginia
- The Tea: Tea Time Scottsdale, Santa’s Cookie
- Stitch Marker necklace by the fabulous Kathy Canuel. Get yours here.
- Faraway, So Close by Carina Spencer, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Targhee, Bracken & Gorse
- On deck: Fondant Fiber, Superwash Merino, Not T’aday Satan
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!