Welcome back to Episode 26 and welcome to new viewers. Today I talk about a special event I attended this weekend. I also show off two finished knits and one finished spin!
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Mug: Downton Abbey “What is a Weekend?” mug from World Market/Cost Plus Black Friday sale, now on eBay
- The Tea: Bates’ Brambleberry Black Tea, Republic of Tea
- Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Finished: Juniper Flight by Amy King, Spunky Eclectic Targhee Biggee in Grapes
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Remembrance Poppy to Knit by Katy Sparrow, various scraps
- Finished: Fondant Fiber, Superwash Merino, Not T’aday Satan
- On Deck: Hello Yarn, Shetland, Widdershins
- It’s the last week for the craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 26, Mrs. Wilson’s Knitting Circle”
Just signed up for the republic of tea catalog! What a great tip. So cute that you’re drinking your Downtown Abby tea in your Downtown Abby Cup. love that!
You’ll love it!