Welcome back to Episode 26 and welcome to new viewers. Today I talk about a special event I attended this weekend. I also show off two finished knits and one finished spin!
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- The Mug: Downton Abbey “What is a Weekend?” mug from World Market/Cost Plus Black Friday sale, now on eBay
- The Tea: Bates’ Brambleberry Black Tea, Republic of Tea
- Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Finished: Juniper Flight by Amy King, Spunky Eclectic Targhee Biggee in Grapes
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Remembrance Poppy to Knit by Katy Sparrow, various scraps
- Finished: Fondant Fiber, Superwash Merino, Not T’aday Satan
- On Deck: Hello Yarn, Shetland, Widdershins
- It’s the last week for the craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!