Welcome back to Episode 32 and welcome to new viewers. Today I traveled up to Highland, KS to hang out with Liz (from Tempe) who is home visiting her family. We chat about tea, and china, and knitting! It’s a little longer than usual, and since I was traveling the sound and video aren’t as good as normal. I still hope you enjoy it!
Please come and join the Ravelry group. The Hat-a-long is in full swing!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Laura: Almond Sugar Cookie, Tea Time Scottsdale
- Liz: Stash Tea Organic Breakfast Blend
- Finished: Little Scallops by Maria Carlander, ArtYarns Supermerino
- Finished: Barley Hat by Tin Can Knits, leftovers
- In Progress: Calendula Cable Socks by Wollhuhn, Lamby Toes Superwash BFL Nylon 80/20
- In Progress: Heliotaxis Pi Shawl by Renata Brenner, Squoosh Sublime Lace in Raisin
- In Progress: Krydda by Yarn Madness, YoYo Cashsport String MCN Brains
- Finished: The Wavedeck Shawl by Kate Atherly, Paton’s Classic DK in Seagreen Heather
- In Progress: Vanilla sock, Fiesta Baby Boom
- In Progress: Mandala by Renee Leverington, Cascade Alpaca Lace
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.