Welcome back to Episode 36 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have two FOs to show you, as well as some WIPs and Spins. I also answer some questions posed in the Ask Me Anything thread over in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Tea: Berry Kiwi Colada, Teavana
- The Mug: Tervis tumbler
- Finished: Barley by Tin Can Knits, Dream in Color Smooshy in Lipstick Lava
- Finished: Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig, adapted to Custom Fit, Hikoo by Skacel Riley in Sky
- In Progress: Krydda by Yarn Madness, YoYo Cashsport String MCN Brains
- In Progress: Vanilla socks out of some Limejuicy Handspun Yarn
- Finished: Into the Whirled Superwash Merino in DEATH
- On deck: Hello Yarn Targhee in You Can’t Grow a Good Witch on Chalk
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 36, Chatty Cathy”
I like the look of that featherweight cardigan. Hmmmmmmm.
It’s a good pattern! Perfect for a spring/summer cardigan.