Welcome back to Episode 42 and I’m sorry I missed recording last week. This week I have a few FO’s to show you and some new projects.
Please come and join the Ravelry group. We’re doing a craft-a-long in May and June: Spring into Summer!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Tea: Pineapple Orange Guava Iced Green, Republic of Tea
- Finished: Ulmus Shawl by Kirsten Kapur, Hedgehog Fibers Twist Sock in Teacup and ColorPurl MCN in Cochineal Dark Cherry
- In progress: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz in my handspun.
- Finished: Two charity hats – Barley by TinCanKnits and I Heart Cables by Justyna Lorkowska
- In progress: Duane Park Triangle by Kirsten Kapur, Madelinetosh TML in Moonstone and Georgia O’Keeffe
- In Progress: Cozy Memories, Hexagon How To by Lucy (Attic24)
- Finished: JulieSpins Targhee in Pansy
- On Deck: Bon*Fiber SW Merino in Hippie
- KnottyGnome Crafts project bags
- Come join the Spring into Summer KAL over in the Ravelry group.