Welcome to episode 60! After a few weeks away I have tons of knitting to share with you. Also some spins, I draw the winner for the Lost at Sea giveaway, and I announce a new KAL!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Tea: Mt. Rushmore (The Tea Can Company), Raspberry Oolong
- The Mug: The Knitting Circle by potter Anna Wright
- Finished: Test knit cabled hat, Cascade 220 Pink
- Finished: Ribaroni by Jane Tanner, Knit Picks Swish in Gulf Stream & Canary
- Finished: Mickey or Minnie inspired hat by Johanna Miner
- Finished: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock in Pistachio
- Finished: Zick Zack by Christy Kamm, blanket, Ella Rae Classic Superwash in Olive and Governor Bay Heather
- In Progress: Wowligan by Kate Davies, Knit Picks Swish in Indigo Heather
- In Progress: Neck Down V-neck Shaped Cardigan by Diane Soucy, my handspun
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Bond/Silk in Lady Jane
- Finished: Dripping Fiber Studios Batts in Lindy
- On Deck: Moonrover Falkland in Tom Baker