Welcome to episode 65! This week I have some FO’s, some WIPs, and a new product to review!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Stash Tea, Maple Apple Cider (review here)
- Moxie by Amy Christoffers, my handspun
- Finished: Tubey by Wooly Wormhead, Ella Rae Classic Superwash in Olive and Governor Bay Heather
- In Progress: Geeky Socks by Wei Leong, Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in You’re a Mean One, new bag by One Sock Wonder Bags
- In Progress: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar, my handspun
- Southern Cross Fibre Bond in Water
- Southern Cross Fibre Shetland in Lei Day for the Fall into Winter KAL
- Come join the Gift-a-Long KAL over in the Ravelry group!
- Special thanks to MissionKnitpossible and KnitandStitchBits for prize donations!
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 65, Tubey or not Tubey”
Watching your podcasts made me want to order some Skeino yarn. I’m now anxiously awaiting the Scarf In A Scarf in the Fidelio colourway. Since I’m also a tea drinker, I’ve registered at Republic Of Tea and have ordered a number of the teas you mention. Laura, YOU ROCK!!!!!
Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying!