Welcome to episode 74! This week I have a few FOs, a knitting oops, and some WIPs. Thank you for joining me!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Chocolate Orange tea from Dani of the Little Bobbins Knits podcast
- Mug from Always Azul Pottery
- New Sheep Tea Steeper from Tovolo
- Finished: Breakers by Holli Yeoh, Woolfolk Får
- Finished: Gather Hat by Tin Can Knits, Ella Rae Classic Superwash in Olive
- Finished: Love you Forever by Tanis Lavallee, sock yarn scraps
- Finished: (Caveat – didn’t turn out well, I don’t recommend this pattern) Family of Slippers by by Chris de Longpré, Cascade 220 scraps
- In progress: Simple Garter Stitch Slippers by Hanna Leväniemi, Baerenwolle Baerfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- In progress: Fiddlehead Mittens by Adrian Bizilla, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Blue Lobster and my handspun
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Falkland in Ghastly Silence
- In progress: Hello Yarn, BFL/Silk in Clawed Horrors (for a cabled 4-ply)
- On deck: Skein, Merino in Meadow
- 25,000 Tuques
- Don’t forget the Selfish KAL in the Ravelry group!