Welcome to episode 88! Lots of progress on my knits this week and some spins as well. Also a new giveaway – check out the Ravelry group for details.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Almost Finished: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher, in Show Me Yarn Bootheel in Aunt Gigi
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Sideways
- Finished: Gherkin’s Bucket Superwash Merino in Jeweled Spruce
- On deck: Three Waters Farm, Polwarth/Silk in Meet me on Spring Street
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!
- I’ve been asked about starting a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Are you interest in joining? Please come chat about it in the group.
- Don’t forget to enter the new giveaway for a skein of Manos de Uraguay Marina yarn in the Arboretum colorway. Details are in the Ravelry group!