Welcome to episode 97. This week I talk about current and future knits, and lots of spinning.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Tea Market, Berryade
- In progress: Garter Rib Baby Blanket by Orange Flower, Dream in Color Classy in Tart
- In progress: Xale Anita by Carmen Gama, Briggs & Little Durasport in Denim (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla socks in Opal Harry Potter in Tonks
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland/Alpaca/Silk in Cavern
- Finished: Woolgatherings sampler, Moorit Shetland
- Finished: Owl About Yarn, Polwarth/Merino d’Arles in Velvet Waistcoat
- In progress: Woolgatherings sampler, Black Shetland
- On deck: Hello Yarn, Polwarth in Millennium Hand & Shrimp
- This is the last week of the Tour de France/Tour de Fleece Kick! I’ve started a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Do you want a chance to enter for prizes? Don’t forget to post pictures and chat about it in the group.