Welcome to episode 99! Today I talk about our weekend in Chicago and the knitting I got done on the train. I also announce the winner of the Briggs & Little giveaway.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Finished: Garter Ear Flap Hat by Purl Soho, Dream in Color Classy in Tart
- Finished: Xale Anita by Carmen Gama, Briggs & Little Durasport in Denim (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla socks in Opal Harry Potter in Tonks
- In progress: Vanilla stockinette baby hat, Phydeaux Designs in Orchid
- On deck: Sizzle Pop by Lesley Anne Robinson, Hedgehog Fibers Sock Yarn in Vengeance and Cry Baby (Camp Loopy #3)
- On deck: Wee Levenwick by Gudrun Johnson, Th’red Head Designs Superwash Merino
- In progress: Gherkin’s Bucket SW Merino/Cashmere/Nylon in Changed
- On deck: Squoosh Fiber Arts Polwarth in Curious