Welcome to episode 135! Today I have a few FO’s and a WIP. But more exciting, I talk about Ply Away and share some new stash that followed me home!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Mighty Leaf, Pear Caramel
- Finished: My dragon design, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In Progress: Vanilla Socks in Opel Verbundenheit
- Finished: Combo spin – Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Space and Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Breathless Air.
- On deck: Hello Purl SW Merino/Bamboo/Nylon (60/30/10) in Hawaiian Punch
- I shared my experiences from Ply Away 2 and my purchases from vendors: Hello Purl, Yarn Geek Fibers, Essential Fiber, CJ Koho, and Ross Farm Fibers.
- I will be hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.