Welcome to episode 148! This weekend has been in the 60s and rainy and I’m thinking about SWEATER WEATHER! I’ve got lots of WIPs and a spin to show off. And I’m dreaming of fall sweaters….
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Adagio, Glow Cloud by Cara McGee
- Finished: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- On deck: Review yarn, Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Tannat
- Finished: Maude & Me, New Zealand Polwarth in Love Will Tear Us Apart
- On deck: Wooly Wonka Fiber Mixed Merino in Wine Country