Welcome to episode 149! This week I was on vacation in Estes Park, CO so I recorded a bit at our hotel. I’m near a river and a waterfall so the sound isn’t perfect, but I hope you’ll enjoy this short episode anyway. There’s a little talk about WIPs and some stash enhancement from vacation yarn stores!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- The Loopy Ewe: Cascade 220, Dream in Color Classy in Raspberry Blaze, Into the Whirled Meridian Sock in Ramble
- The Stitchin’ Den: Cutthroat Yarns Sprinkles
0 thoughts on “Episode 149: Estes Park Vacation”
Wow! I teared up the moment I saw “Estes Park.” Used to spend a lot of time there but it was more about the drive. I think. Thanks for the memories. Knit on!