Welcome to episode 157! This week I have a two FOs and reviews – Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Quartets and the Strickplaner from Martina Behm. I also have some other knits and a bit of a catch up since it’s been two weeks.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea
- Finished: Aurorae by Helen Stewart, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Set – Vocal Quartet (for an upcoming review)
- Finished: One for the Books by Martina Behm, Schoppel Wolle Crazy Zauberball in Colorway 2250, Jacket and Trousers
- In progress: Fomhar by Anne Podlesak, Dream in Color Smooshy in Flamingo Pie
- In progress: Vanilla Socks for Roxy, Knit Picks Felici in Fanciful
- Finished: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)