Welcome to episode 170! I only got a small FO done this week, but I’m ready to cast on all the things. Also, I’m preparing to wind yarn so that I can cast on my Olympics project on Friday. Come join our team if you haven’t already done so!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea
- David’s Tea, Sugar and Spice
- In progress: LoveSocks by Devon Clement, Dalegarn Baby Ull
- In progress: Ten Stitch Twist by Frankie Brown, Opal Advent Calendar
- On deck: Everyday Brew by Clare Devine, Delicious Yarns Sweets Chunky in Raspberry Fudge (for review)
- On deck: Lowbrow Cowl by Thao Nguyen, Australian Polwarth
- On deck: Potawatomi by Carol Sunday, Sunday Yarns Nirvana 5 ply in Berry
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Folklore
- On deck: Spinsters Crazy Batts 2018
- I’ve started a team for the Ravellenic Games! Please come join Team CKT!
One thought on “Episode 170: Ravellenics Prep”
I so love your blanket so I have downloaded the pattern 🙂