Welcome to episode 173! This week I finished my handspun socks, worked on a cowl and a spin, and have a new shawl and spin planned. Also, there’s a giveaway this week, brought to you by the lovely KnitandStitchBits (https://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitandStitchBits). Be sure to watch the episode, and answer the question in the comments on the YouTube page. I’ll draw for a winner next week.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea
- Finished: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, my handspun (Christmas Eve cast-on)
- In progress: Lowbrow Cowl by Thao Nguyen, Australian Polwarth
- In progress: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, H&W Comfort Sockenwolle in Cherry Blossom
- On deck: Silverleaf by Lisa Hannes, Wollmeise Blend in Meilenstein
- Finished: Hello Yarn BFL in Freeze & Thaw
- On deck: Three Waters Farm Rambouillet in Quilter’s Magic
0 thoughts on “Episode 173: Frogs in the creek.”
I would put my first pair of socks I’m working on, if I won the project bag. Enjoyed your podcast.