Welcome to episode 183! Well this one is a little more chatty than usual, but I had to make up for not as much knitting. 🙂 I have a few things to show you and lots to talk about after a whirlwind weekend vacation. I hope to have more knits and spins next week!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea
- Upton Tea, Strawberry Kiwi
- Finished: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, H&W Comfort Sockenwolle in Cherry Blossom
- In progress: Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka, Cascade Heritage Sock in #5633 Italian Plum and a Knitpicks Sock Blank dyed by me.
- On deck: Super secret knitting!
- In progress: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water