Welcome to episode 186! This week I finished lots of things. I finished Zippy, a cute summer dress in Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton Yarn (for review) as well as a cute toy whale, and the first sock of a pair. I also have spins!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Harney & Sons, Autumn Cranberry Harvest
- Finished: Zippy by Valerie Morris, Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton Sport in Blush, Natural and Silver (for review)
- Finished: Wasabi by Susan Claudino, Dream in Color Classy in Bedtime
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, Northbound Knitting Merino/Nylon Superwash Fingering in Rumpus and Oleander
- Picking up: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- Finished: Hello Yarn South American Wool Blend in Struck Blind
- On deck: Into the Whirled Merino/Silk Quoth the Raven
- I’m getting excited for the Tour de France/Tour de Fleece and I’ve started TeamCKT2018, so come join us if you’re a spinner and want to spin July away.