Welcome to episode 186! This week I finished lots of things. I finished Zippy, a cute summer dress in Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton Yarn (for review) as well as a cute toy whale, and the first sock of a pair. I also have spins!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea
- Harney & Sons, Autumn Cranberry Harvest
- Finished: Zippy by Valerie Morris, Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton Sport in Blush, Natural and Silver (for review)
- Finished: Wasabi by Susan Claudino, Dream in Color Classy in Bedtime
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, Northbound Knitting Merino/Nylon Superwash Fingering in Rumpus and Oleander
- Picking up: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- Finished: Hello Yarn South American Wool Blend in Struck Blind
- On deck: Into the Whirled Merino/Silk Quoth the Raven
- I’m getting excited for the Tour de France/Tour de Fleece and I’ve started TeamCKT2018, so come join us if you’re a spinner and want to spin July away.