Welcome to Episode 232! This week I have several finished knits, one that is almost done, a new cast on, and a finished spin. I’ve got lots of projects that are just waiting to be cast on. Suddenly I’m inspired to knit ALL THE THINGS!
- Finished: Broken Rib Dishcloth by Cecilia Fameli, Kramer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Cinnamon.
- Finished: Leaving Cowl by Maria Magnusson, Briggs & Little Lite & Fancy Softspun in Cranberry
- Finished: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef (I’m trying Helical Knitting!)
- In progress: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- In progress: Opportune by Emily Ringelman, Kraemer Yarns Tatamy Tweed DK in Loganberry
- Finished: Hello Yarn Charollais in Fluttering of Ravens
- The Spring MAL is ongoing! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!