Welcome to Episode 290! This week I did lots of crafting, including casting on a sweater. I’ve got lots of socks, and other interesting things to chat about, and even a bit of spinning. Wishing you peace and health this week!
- Tea Pigs, Lychee and Rose Cold Brew
- Finished: Bryant Shawlette by Lavanya Patricella, Zen Yarn Garden Nightshades in Geranium and Superfine Merino Fingering in Natural
- Finished: Vanilla socks for Roxy, Two if By Hand MCN High Twist in Prep School Redux
- In progress: Vanilla socks for my sister, What the Flock in I Feel For Ewe
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, Spun Right Round Sport in The Walkers and Kim Dyes Yarn in Tartlet Sport in Plumstruck
- In progress: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Midsommar
- On deck: Beesybee Fibers Rambouillet/Rose/Pearl in Copper Rose
- For the knitters and crocheters, Christmas in July KCAL has been extended to the end of August. Start your holiday sock knitting early so you can wear them for the big day! Details in the Ravelry group!