Welcome to Episode 291! This week I’ve entered new pandemic phase: the home haircut! Otherwise I’ve got a finished pair of socks, a few new WIPs, a finished spin and a spin in progress. I hope you have a wonderful week!
- Tea Drops, Blueberry Acai
- Finished: Vanilla socks for my sister, What the Flock in I Feel For Ewe
- In progress: Vanilla socks for Roxy, Must Stash Perfect Must Match set in Fiesta
- In progress: Chamomile Dreams by Susanna Winter, Zen Yarn Garden Nightshade in Sunset and Superfine Fingering in Natural
- In progress: Cullum by Isabel Kraemer, Bellatrista Yarns Milk Fingering in Black
- Finished: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Midsommar
- In progress: Beesybee Fibers Rambouillet/Rose/Pearl in Copper Rose
- It’s the last few weeks of the Christmas in July KCAL which will end on August 31! There’s still time to get a pair of holiday sock knit before the end!