Welcome to Episode 355! This week I finished my handspun socks, and it has reminded me of how much I love them. You can bet there will be more in the future. I also have a few other knits and spins I’ve been working on, and I share lots of smaller projects I’d love to complete in December. I hope your month is treating you well so far!
- Finished: Toe-Up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz, my handspun (Hello Yarn Grumpy on Corriedale)
- In progress: Painted Honeycombs Blanket by Stephen West, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK
- In progress: December Hat by Irina Anikeeva, Kelbourne Woolens Lucky Tweed in Mulberry
- On deck: Vanilla Socks in Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering
- On deck: Beloved by Tin Can Knits, Apothefaery Luxury Fibers Delightful DK in Deep Pool