Welcome to episode 356! This week I’m on another hat kick, so I have a bunch of hats to share. I also have a finished spin and a pair of socks in progress, with more on the way. It’s been a quiet week and I’m enjoying some simple, quick knits – sometimes I find them so satisfying!
- Finished: December Hat by Irina Anikeeva, Kelbourne Woolens Lucky Tweed in Mulberry
- Finished: Howard’s Tam by Lisa Woung, Zen Yarn Garden Nightshade Worsted in Zena
- Finished: Undaunted by Laura Cameron, Stylecraft Special DK in Storm
- Finished: Vanilla hat in Malabrigo Rios and Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK
- In progress: Vanilla Socks in Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering
- Finished: Art Club Sparklepants Swirlywhirly
- On deck: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Botany