Welcome to episode 358! I hope you had a lovely Christmas if you celebrated it, or just a wonderful weekend. Also Happy Kwanzaa. Today I have the last of the scrappy hats and a finished pair of socks to share, plus some new cast-ons, including some wild Christmas handspun socks. I wish you a happy, peaceful and healthy 2022 – thank you for joining me this year!
- Finished: Tamarugo by Anna Hintikka, Berroco Vintage DK in Forestry
- Finished: My Vanilla Hat (pattern coming soon!) in Dream in Color Classy, Malabrigo Rios and Apothefaery Fibers DK
- Finished: Painting Honeycombs Hat by Stephen West in Stylecraft Special DK in Silver and Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK
- Finished: Vanilla Socks in Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering
- In progress: Toe-Up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz, my handspun “Aggressively Christmas”
- In progress: Courage Shawl by Shannon Cook, Zen Yarn Garden Worsted in Natural and Midnight, Nightshade Worsted in Chuffed