Welcome back to Episode 18 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a holiday tea, finish up my Christmas knits and talk about spinning.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
- Mug: Cost Plus World Market Black Friday Special, 2013, Downton Abbey mug
- Tea: The Republic of Tea, Downton Christmas Tea
- Finished: Eternity Scarf by Michele Wang, Valley Yarns Superwash DK, special anniversary yarn dyed by Madelinetosh in Composition Book Grey
- Work in Progress: Hemlock Ring Blanket adapted by Jared Flood, Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Colorblock Scarf (my own design) in Woolfolk Far in Dove Gray, Sky Gray and Raven
- In Progress: Chestnut Cherry (my own dyeing)
- In Progress: Sweet Georgia Superwash Merino in Fondant
- On Deck: Hello Yarn October 2014 Club, Corriedale, Hidden Thicket
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!