Welcome back to Episode 19 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a holiday tea, finish up my Christmas knits and talk about spinning.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Mug: Handwarmer Mug, gift from my sister
- Tea: The Republic of Tea, Peppermint Bark
- Finished: Hemlock Ring Blanket adapted by Jared Flood, Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Eternity Scarf by Michele Wang, Wollmeise Merino DK in Magnolie dark
- Finished: Chestnut Cherry (my own dyeing)
- Finished: Sweet Georgia Superwash Merino in Fondant
- In Process: Hello Yarn October 2014 Club, Corriedale, Hidden Thicket
- Combination Spin: Spunky Eclectic Dark Merino in Asteroid, Southern Cross Fibre BFL/Silk in Seraglio
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!
- Resolutions/goals for next year
- Knit from stash January-March 2015
- Spin 52 braids in 2015